Safety Links can work with you to develop the most cost effective and company specific e-training programs possible. These customized programs can range from simple self-paced PowerPoint sessions to full SCORM based e-training portals with data base integration, embedded audio and even custom videos. No topic is too big or too small!
View our Online Training Demonstration by clicking the Button Below.
PCL Construction Services Inc. decided to pursue an e-learning solution for monthly staff training. We had jobsites from north of New York City to south of Miami and instructor based training was not practical. We looked at some commercially available e-learning services but chose to have Safety Links develop custom courses for us. Safety Links provided top quality customized e-learning content with photos of our people and projects. The courses reflected PCL’s standards and the no per-person costs for the training was very appealing.Jeremy Z, PCL Construction
PCL made the right choice in choosing Safety Links!
What Benefits you can expect?
- When the program is complete you will own a customized e-learning program for your exclusive use!
- There are no per-person training fees!
- This program will allow for the presentation of an unlimited number of training presentations using various media tools including slide shows, videos, audio, narration, animations and interactive quizzes.
- Your training material and e-learning portal are completely customized for your needs. No canned training!
- The costs for this service can range from several hundred dollars to several thousands of dollars depending upon your needs. You’ll be surprised how inexpensive our custom eLearning can be!
You can count on Safety Links to develop the most user friendly course material and then coordinate the development, implementation, integration, and management.
Step 1- Needs Assessment:
We will work with you to identify training needs. In addition to meeting any regulatory requirements (OSHA, DOT, etc.), Safety Links will also be able to incorporate any specific materials and policies required by your organization. This can include company policies and procedures, inspection lists and so on.
Step 2-Learning Management System (LMS) Development and set up:
Once we have a grasp on your training needs, the next step is to develop the backend of the program. This includes setting up a website for your LMS, developing your employee training and administrator portals, and creating the necessary reporting functions.
Step 3- Media Collection:
To develop the most specific training programs we recommend using photos and videos of your employees and processes. Safety Links can take videos of these procedures including basic capturing and digital editing.
Step 4-Assembling the Courses:
Lastly, we will format company specific presentation material, develop and insert quizzes, learning activities and games, format animations, and so on.
© IOA Safety 2003-2015
4602 35th Street, Suite 400. Orlando, FL 32811.