How can Safety Links help?
We can reduce these risks at a fraction of the cost while ultimately accomplishing your safety goals more efficiently. Our Onsite Safety Management Services are structured on an as-needed-basis ranging from annual audits to providing a full-time safety professional.
Here are some current examples of “onsite” projects managed by Safety Links:
- Monthly Facility Inspections (Large medical facility conglomerate with 23 facilities statewide requires 4 days per month)
- Part time Safety Manager (Medium Sized manufacturing company with 5 facilities statewide requires 2 to 3 days per month)
- Third party Safety Manager for large multi-site construction job. (4 sites statewide requires 2 to 3 days per week)
- Turnkey respirator program administrator (Medium sized pharmaceutical manufacturer requires around 3 days per year)
- Quarterly training, inspections and audits (Small printing business requires 4 days a year)
- Part time Safety Manager (Turnkey manager for a company with 2 manufacturing facilties. Requires 3 days per month)
How it works?
- Safety links will start by conducting a Safety Improvement Assessment to provide a non-bias, nongovernmental assessment of your operations and to prepare a step-by-step plan for improvement.
- Next, we will develop new, or supplement your existing written programs
- Afterwards, we will develop an annual schedule of activities. This document lays out a time frame for the completion of every safety task required for your organization.
- Armed with this annual schedule of activities are on-site staff will handle every aspect of the day-to-day safety management operations.
- Finally, every year we will conduct a safety management audit so that can help your management team plan for improvement