Did you know the fatal injury rate for the warehousing industry is higher than the national average for all industries?
Potential hazards for workers in warehousing include:
- Unsafe use of forklifts
- Improper stacking of products
- Failure to use proper personal protective equipment
- Failure to follow proper lockout/tagout procedures
- Inadequate fire safety provisions
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Lifting injuries
This interactive session covers the safety requirements specific to warehouse employees. The seminar is geared towards providing the participants with the motivation and knowledge needed to improve their safety performance.